NWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application to join NWA

Go down

Application to join NWA Empty Application to join NWA

Post  cherry Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:37 am

Oxygen,

I have been in contact with a member of yours named Buckles. He has asked if I would like to join yourselves and so I am applying to do so.

My coordinates are x80 y-85, I have a population of 548 at the moment and rising steadily. However, I am still pretty new to this game and am not 100% sure of what is expected of me. So far I have been building my crops and my village up and have only just started to carry out raids but at the moment this is just trial and error.

I have been attacked continuously for a period of time on 4 different occassions now but they have grown bored of it after a few days as I made sure that every time they attacked I had used all my existing resources and had no troops in my village and so their visits were pointless. Im not sure if this is the right way to do it or not but it has been working for me so far (fingers crossed).

If you require any further information then just ask. Ill look forward to hearing from you shortly.

Cherry

cherry

Back to top Go down